Thursday, September 21, 2006

SEVEN DAYS!!!!!!!!
















Well we have hit the count down. Today is the seven day mark till we are homeowners. I am so filled with so many emotions. I am ready but scared. Here are some of the recent picks we took. Doesnt look this way anymore because they cleaned up and are ready for move in!!!

Well school is great. I have great kiddos and I love teaching. Nothing really eventful is happening. I have my fist parent teacher confrence so that will be interesting. I can't wait to have this weekend off. We are starting to pack which is so exciting but closterphobic. We have no where to put all the boxes. With the new bed and the old one taken down we have no kitchen and the family room is full.
Well next weekend we will hopefully have all our family up to move!! That is the best part about it all!! We bought all the paint and we are READY for the move!!

No comments: